Ottawa’s J & L MOBILE WELDING offers a fully equipped mobile welding solution with all modern reliable equipment to get the job done. We also offer shop welding as a more economical choice if the customer wishes to bring their project to us to have repaired or fabricated.
Mobile welding is more convenient and geared towards repair of permanent structures such as handrails, heavy equipment, agricultural, structural, fences, gates, etc, that cannot be floated or transported easily offsite to another location to have work performed.
We offer weekend and evening welding for a modest premium if you need your project repaired outside of regular business hours. This method is preferred by some as they cannot afford downtime for the equipment or project to have repairs completed.
Our welding services cover
Agricultural Equipment,Roof Access Ladders, Construction Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Excavation and Road Building Equipment, Structural Steel, Architectural Steel, Custom Trailers, Custom Wrought Iron Fencing & Gates, Custom Aluminum Fences , Gates And Railings, Aluminum Boat Lift Repair, Aluminum Dock Repair, Shipping Container Refurbishment, Stainless, Mild Steel, Fabrication and Repairs to most items.
Our equipment and processes
We specialize in:
- Ottawa Sandblasting
- Ottawa Welding And Fabrication
- Dump Truck Welding/Modifications
- Welding Ottawa Services /Ottawa Welding services
- Heavy Equipment Bucket Repair And Fabrication
- Ottawa Roof Access Ladders
- Heavy Equipment Welding
- Snow Removal Equipment Repairs
- Custom Welding And Fabrication
- Mobile Aluminum Welding
- All Position Stick, Mig, Flux Core,Aluminum-Stainless Steel And Mild Steel
- TIG Welding Process For Aluminum, Stainless And Nonferrous Metals
- Onsite Air Arc Gouging, Plasma Cutting, And Torch Cutting
- 75 Ton Air Press For Pressing Bearings, Straightening Bent Shafts Or Brackets, Etc.
Visit our Photo Gallery for examples of our work.
We maintain brand new, state of the art welding equipment so as to provide the most efficient and reliable service to our customers.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.